These are Annest’s Narcissistic Character Traits:-
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for constant admiration, lack of empathy, as indicated by the points below:
1. She has a grandiose sense of great exaggerated self-importance
2. She is pre-occupied with fantasies of unlimited success attained the wrong way, power, brilliance and beauty. She thinks acts like she is the most beautiful. She is stuck-up.
3. She thinks and acts like that she is ultra “special” and can/should only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions). As a by the way, her communication skills are zilch / very poor.
4. She constantly expects excessive admiration by thinking she is ultra special and thinks she is the most beautiful and does anything to attract male attention .
5. She has an excessive sense of entitlement, i.e. unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with her expectations/demands however unreasonable they are.
6. She is interpersonally very exploitative, i.e. takes advantage of others to achieve her own ends at any cost
7. She lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. She is very envious of others but believes that others are envious of her
9. She shows excessive disgusting arrogant, haughty behaviours and attitudes and puts herself in a class she clearly does not belong to and it can be recognised at face value but she thinks no one can recognise it.
She thinks she has a lot of class and thinks she is a cut above the rest when in reality she is Ghetto.
It’s certain truths about narcissistic personalities like Annest that to meet her for the first time is to love her, but to know her well is to find her unbearable and disgusting due to her awful manners. Her perceived confidence quickly curdles into arrogance; smart turns to smugness, charm turns to smarm. She will talk endlessly about herself, but when she asks about you — well, never mind, because she never does.
Most of her co-workers dislike her — but she says it is because they are jealous when in reality it is not true at all. She is totally unhinged from reality.
The spouse/partner will divorce/separate from her — but to her/according to her it’s because they don’t understand her/mistreated her, made her suffer, made her a slave, etc. All claims meant to justify her idiotic cheap behaviour.
Her friends abandon her— but only because they can’t keep up with her ugly arrogant attitude and behaviour. It’s this obtuseness that makes narcissism so hard to treat. How, after all, can you address a problem if you have no idea that it even exists because a person like Annest refuses to acknowledge it?
She knows she is seen as cocky, as conceited; she knows, in short, she is obnoxious but she thinks she is so great and continues to act annoying, disgusting and arrogant. She THINKS she is special.
NOTE: This is NOT Character Assassination. This is her Character Revelation.